U.S. Seals Replacement Pump Seal PS-200
The PS-200 Replacement Pump Shaft Seal is a common wear item used with many of the industries top selling pump models. Seals can also be used as a preventative to motor failure, changing the seal can keep your motor in top shape much longer. The PS-200 is the replacement seal for the following manufacturer part numbers: 92500151, 92500150, A-8, Series 1800, 35B1178, 306-1006, SPX1250XZ2, 10-0002-06, 10-1436-00, 354545, 2920060603, 60603-200 and 17304-0100.
This seal is not intended for salt pools, ozone pools, or spas (constant high heat).
The PS-201 replacement shaft seal is used with the following pumps:
Aqua-Flo: Cic-Master, Flo-Master, Tub-Master
- Arneson: Pool Sweep
- Astral Pool: Sena
- Baker-Hydro: pumps that use 35B1178 seal
- Doughboy: pumps that use 306-1006 seal
- Hayward: Cast Iron
- Jacuzzi: Cygnet, A, J, JCM Series, K, KM Series, LCM-Series, LCU-Series, LR-Series, Vector
- Purex: Challenger, Dynamite, Dynamo, Dynatron, Pinnacle
- Speck Pumps: that use seal 2920060603 or 60603-200
- Sta-Rite: Dura-Glas after 98, Max-E-Glas after 98
Reminder: It is recommended to change your pump seal each time you install a new motor.