The Sunpentown HEPA Air Purifier with Ion Flow Technology features the latest technology in air cleaning: Pre-Filter, Antibacterial Pre-Filter, HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, TiO2 Filter, UV Light and Ion Flow Technology. The ion flow technology of this air purifier generates negative ions to attract positively charged particles such as dust, pollen and other allergens. Once bonded, these particles become heavy, fall to the ground and out of your respiratory system. Color: White.
- - Pre-Filter captures larger particles to enhance performance of the other filters
- - Anti-Bacterial Filter is the first stage of capturing and removing microorganisms and bacteria
- - HEPA Filter captures 99.5% of airborne pollutant particles
- - Activated Carbon Filter helps remove household odors
- - TiO2 Filter with UV breaks down pollutants into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules
- - UV Light breaks down microoorganisms and sterilizes the air
- - Ion Flow Technology forces dust, pollen and other allergens to the ground and out of your respiratory system
- - Input Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- - Ideal Area: 269 sq.ft.
- - Dimensions: 16.14”W x 6.89”D x 17.13”H
Product Notes/Warranty/Manufacturer’s Website:Manufacturer’s Website