The PS-1000 Replacement Pump Shaft Seal is a common wear item used with many of today’s top selling pump models. Seals can be used as a preventative to motor failure and changing the seal can keep your motor in top shape much longer. The PS-1000 is the replacement seal for the following manufacturer part numbers: 1090-A, 397012, 397020, AP-304D, 04380, 9250050, 92509040, Series 1600, 306-1002, PB5, 071734, 31-813, U109-136SS, AND 319-3100B.
This seal is not intended for salt pools, ozone pools, or spas (constant high heat).
The PS-1000 replacement shaft seal is used with the following pumps:
- Acura Spa Systems: all
- American Products: Americana II, Bronze-Bronze, Eagle, Maxim, Power-Glass, Ultra-Flo
- Ampro-Diaclear: Dura-Flo, Noryl Turbo, XL600
- Anthony: pumps using seal 04380
- Aqua-Flo: A-Series, A&B Series, C-Series, D-Series
- Astral Pool: Astramax
- Doughboy: pumps with 306-1002 seal
- Jandy: PB4-60
- Purex/Hydrotech: Whisperflo
- Premier: 220/225 pre 1988, 455/456, 500/600
- Sta-Rite: CF/CFA, HP-Series
- Waterway: pumps with 319-3100B seal
REMINDER: Replace your pump seal each time you replace your motor.